This Agreement is arranged between Glare Markets Company and a party (subsequently being noted as the “Client”, “Trader” or “Customer”) who has registered for a trading account with the Company (subsequently being noted as the “Company”).
You accept the Terms & Conditions of the Site use.
In case you do not agree with any item or terms partly or in general, you are recommended not to use or proceed with any action on the Website of the Company.
To perform any actions on the Website and to open a trading account with the Company, the age of an individual must be at least 18 years old. In case of detecting an account, the owner of which has not reached the legal age, the account will be deactivated.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
1.1 The Client is entirely acquainted with this Agreement, including the supplements, and fully understands its contents and prerequisites.
1.2 The Client has an absolute right to visit the trading platform and use the information that is provided on the Website.
1.5 It is strictly forbidden for the Customer to use an outer realization system or a robot introduction that uses an artificial intelligence analysis to the systems on the Platform of the Company.
The Company adheres to the highest standards to effectively combat money laundering (AML) and terrorist financing. Subsequently, the Company carries out full-scale activity aimed at the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing. The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any operations at any stage, in a case in the Company’s opinion, a particular operation has any connection with money laundering or interaction with criminal activity.
– In connection with the Company’s mandatory Conditions under AML and KYC Policy, each customer of the Company must undergo a verification procedure. The Company requires the provision of all necessary evidence and any other necessary measures for appropriate cooperation, which represent, satisfactory and reliable proof of identity of any Client.
– Funds transferred to the Company must be transferred by means of a bank account or credit/debit card, which is issued in the name of the account holder in the Company.
– All or part of the capital withdrawn from the Client’s trading account must be transferred to a bank account or credit/debit card, which is in the name of the account holder with the Company.
– The Client can only open one account under his own name. Any account opened under the same name by mistake is not solvent.
KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER) POLICY
The Company is committed to ensuring the safety and confidentiality of any personal information received from the Client, namely account information and transactions, using all security measures and procedures to combat fraud to ensure the security of electronic transactions of the Client.
– The Company requests a color scanned copy or a clear picture of the front and back of the Client’s ID card, passport, or driver’s license (only one document is required at the discretion of the Client).
– A color scanned copy or a clear picture of the Client’s utility bill to confirm the Client’s home address, e.g. utility bill (water, gas, electricity bill, etc.), bank statement, insurance policy, with such information as the Client’s name, a valid address and valid date of issuance (not exceeding 3 months).
– A color scanned copy or photograph of the credit/debit card that was used to make the deposit, as well as all the available information on the document, except for the personal CVV number on the backside of the card, which the Client undertakes to secure while providing it to the Company.
The Website itself and the information that is provided on it, tools, information about the services, and other assets cannot be distributed by any individual or legal entity located in a certain jurisdiction, or by a citizen of a particular jurisdiction in which there is a possibility of copying or using the given data for the implementation any other purposes or prohibited actions that violate the law of this jurisdiction, the charter of the Company and/or any of its branches.
When using the Site, the Client accepts the Terms and Conditions and agrees with all the prescribed settings established for using the Website, namely, using the Website and its tools in an appropriate way, to prevent violations, illegal actions, or the introduction of prohibited materials uploaded by the user, which may jeopardize the rights of the Company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including due to the Client’s negligence, shall the Company be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of commercial profits, currency interventions, government decisions, instability in financial markets with a sharp drop in liquidity, as well as for any other material damage), arising from the use (or misuse) of the service, even if the Company has been previously informed of the possibility of such damage.
The Company owns the copyrights to the screens and pages on which the Website (www.glaremarkets.com) is located, as well as to any materials placed on the Website.